MetaWORKS-SW is an advanced integrated sheet metal programming solution that ties the core engine of MetaCAM and MetaCAM Enterprise Edition seamlessly into the SolidWORKS design environment. The integrated application will translate SolidWORKS models and assemblies into sheet metal parts with the defined tooling technology right from your SolidWORKS window. MetaWORKS-SW can easily convert models (SLDPRT) or entire assemblies (SLDASM) into programmed parts, nested sheets and Offline Bending (MetaBEND). The software is designed for the SolidWORKS power user who can benefit from the interface.
INTEGRATED AND USER FRIENDLY INTERFACE
Single Integrated Design Environment allows the designer to program parts right from SolidWORKS without having to export data to intermediate files such as DXF.
PROCESSING PARTS / ASSEMBLIES
MetaWORKS-SW drills down SolidWORKS assemblies and sub-assemblies to extract the relevant sheet metal information and converts the parts into CAM tooled format and loads them into a nesting job for batch processing. The time saved in processing large assemblies with a single integrated solution versus manually programming each part itself justifies using MetaWORKS-SW. All part information is automatically inherited from SolidWORKS and eliminates any chances of human error.
- Integrated sheet metal programming solution for SolidWorks
- Automatically create programmed sheet metal parts from SolidWorks Model
- Integrity of Data maintained by reading material and thickness from SolidWorks Model.
- Easily update model revisions and reprogram parts.
- MetaCAM runs in a single integrated UI inside SolidWorks.
- Batch Process assemblies and Sub-assemblies into MetaCAM nested jobs.
- Shows a Tooling Status summary of both assemblies and individual part less.
- COMPLETE DESIGN TO MANUFACTURE IN ONE ENVIRONMENT